For German Zattoo Premium and Ultimate users:
As German Premium or Ultimate user you can use your subscription temporarily in other EU countries (e.g. on holidays, business trips, semesters or internships abroad). This is regulated by the EU portability law, which was enforced in January 2018.
These requirements apply for the usage in EU-countries:
- You need a Premium or Ultimate subscription.
- App must be downloaded on your device in Germany before departure as the download will not be possible abroad.
- Zattoo account must be registered in Germany and assigned to German service region
- Your permanent residency is in Germany.
- Access to your subscription only on a temporary basis for 90 days in a raw. If the usage of 90 days is exceeded, TV streaming will not be available anymore.
If these conditions are met, you will be able to use the service EU-wide. Please note that the app can only be downloaded in Germany. You will not be able to download the Zattoo app abroad.
Swiss Premium / Ultimate - subscribers have the option to record programs and access them worldwide. You can get more info here.
This is only valid for German Premium / Ultimate subscribers. It does not apply to Free and Swiss users.
* EU countries as of 2020: Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Denmark, Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Finland, Austria, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cypress, Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Lettland.
Streaming is also possible on these Caribbean islands (EU): Guadeloupe, Guyana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba.