The use abroad of your Zattoo Premium or Ultimate subscription is possible on a temporary basis. Zattoo Free is available in your country of residence only and cannot be watched outside your service region. For licensing reasons, the cross-boarder use is regulated differently for Germany / Austria and for Switzerland. German and Austrian subscribers can access all Zattoo content abroad EU-wide.* Swiss subscribers can watch recordings from all over the world but no other Zattoo content (no live TV, Replay, On Demand).
These requirements apply for the usage abroad - EU (Germany and Austria) - Worldwide (Switzerland):
- Active Premium or Ultimate subscription.
- Germany and Austria: All content streamable across EU-countries.
- Switzerland: Only recordings streamable worldwide. No other content.
- The offer is temporarily valid for 90 days at a time, counted from the first day you use Zattoo abroad. After 90 days, you will no longer be able to stream anything abroad.
- Download of app in your country of residence before departure. The download will not be possible abroad.
- Your Zattoo account must be registered in your country of residence (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and assigned to the service region accordingly.
- Your permanent residency remains in Germany, Austria or Switzerland.
- Stable internet connection.
Zattoo Free users can only use Zattoo within the country of residence. The service is not available abroad. However, if the app is installed on your device already, you can upgrade to Premium or Ultimate at any time. Click here to book your subscription on our website.
* EU countries 2022:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
Streaming is also possible on these Caribbean islands (EU): Guadeloupe, Guyana, Saint Martin, Martinique, Reunion, Mayotte, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba
If you have further questions, please contact us here.
Article is closed for comments.