If the amount has been debited from your account but the subscription has not been activated, please go through the following steps:
- Log out of your Zattoo account and log in again.
- Please make sure you log in with the same email address you used when you purchased your subscription. If you have multiple Zattoo accounts, you might have been logged in with the wrong one.
If you still do not have access to your subscription, please provide the following information so that we can find the Zattoo account associated with your payment:
Subscription purchased through the Zattoo Shop:
Credit card payment:
- Credit card number in this masked format: 550018xxxxxxxx6410
- Card type: e.g. Visa, MasterCard
- Billing date and time: e.g. 20.12.15 18:59
- PayPal email address
- Shop reference (18-digit number)
- PostFinance card number
Subscription via the Google Play Store:
- Google Play order number
- Google email address
Subscription via iTunes:
- invoice you received from Apple for the transaction
- Your Zattoo email address with which you were registered during the purchase.
Subscription via WEB.de/GMX:
Please note that contracts concluded via GMX/WEB.de are managed directly by GMX/WEB.de. If your subscription has not been activated and you need help, please contact GMX/WEB.de Support directly:
Subscription via Amazon:
Please note that we do not have access to the external transaction. Please contact Amazon Support directly for all payment and contract related inquiries.
Subscription via Salt:
Please log in to your Salt account here.
- Tap options for Zattoo PREMIUM.
- Tap Change and follow the configuration.
Please contact Salt Support if you need further assistance.
Not sure where you booked your subscription? Then please contact us via our contact form and send us your Zattoo registered email address.