iTunes AppStore subscriptions:
Your subscription must be cancelled directly in the AppStore of your iOS device. Please note that your subscription has to be cancelled through the iTunes AppStore and uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription. When you cancel your subscription, you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid.
On your iPhone or iPad: Instruction
- Go to Setting > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the Zattoo subscription
- Manage your subscription here using the options.
- Press Cancel subscription to cancel the subscription.
Your subscription remains active until the end of the paid term and will not be renewed.
Please take note that we do not have any access to the external transaction of the iTunes AppStore. If you have any contract- or payment related questions, please contact Apple Support for help. Zattoo support will not be able to cancel the subscription for you.
Find more information on Apple Support here.