If you encounter issues with Amazon Fire TV box or the Stick, please complete the following steps first:
- Please check if there are any updates available. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage All Apps > Zattoo> under the name Zattoo you can see the Version ID. In order to update the App manually go to Apps > Zattoo > Update
- Please also check the installed Software Version is up to date. Are updates available for this? (Settings > System > Information > Fire TV Software Version)
3.UNINSTALLING THE APP
- If the error persists then please uninstall the App and install this again (Settings > Applications >Manage Apps >Zattoo TV > Uninstall)
- The Zattoo App can be installed via the “Search” function again or via available “Apps and Games“
4. SET FREQUENCY MANUALLY IN CASE STREAMING IS INTERRUPTED
Go to Settings > Sound and Screen > Video Resolution > set the settings from Automatic to 1080p 50 Hz or 720p 50 Hz and test which settings work better for you.
The TV Stick or TV Box should choose automatically which resolution works best, however, sometimes that doesn't work. As such you will need to set the frequency manually.
- If you are using WiFi, please also try a cable connection if possible. Especially for the registration, but also the use, a consistent stable Internet connection is needed.
6. FACTORY SETTINGS
- If all these steps have not lead to any improvements, we recommend setting your device back to factory settings. Go to Settings > System > restore Factory Setting.