If you encounter issues with Amazon Fire TV box, please complete the following steps first:
- Please check if there are any updates available. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage All Apps > Zattoo> under the name Zattoo you can see the Version ID. In order to update the App manually go to Apps > Zattoo > Update.
- Please also check the installed Software Version is up to date. Are updates available for this? (Settings > System > Information > Fire TV Software Version)
- If you are using WiFi, please also try a cable connection if possible. Especially for the registration, but also the use, a consistent stable Internet connection is needed.
- If all these steps have not lead to any improvements, we recommend setting your device back to factory settings. Go to Settings > System > restore Factory Setting.
If you encounter issues with Amazon Fire TV Stick, please complete the following steps first:
- Please always first close and open the App again.
- The App should update itself and if not, your will see a notification to do so. For further issues go to: Settings > Applications > Manage Apps > Zattoo TV > Delete Data.
- If the error persists then please uninstall the App and install this again (Settings > Applications >Manage Apps >Zattoo TV > Uninstall)
The Zattoo App can be installed via the “Search” function again or via available “Apps and Games “