If the Zattoo app on your Smart TV is experiencing issues please check:
1. If there are any firmware updates available for your TV. It is necessary to have the TV software updated in order to access Zattoo.
To check possible updates please go to Menu -> Support -> Software-Update.
If you have a TV model from 2012 and the above mentioned steps didn't help you might need to update the firmware manually with an USB stick. To do this follow this steps:
- Get the firmware from Samsung
- Run the exe file which will create a new folder
- Add the newly created folder on a USB-drive
- Connect the USB drive to the TV
- Press the menu button on your TV remote control
- Select support
- Select software update
- Select USB
- The TV will find the firmware and ask if you want to use it
- Select Yes
- Wait for the software to install and for the TV to restart itself
2. Please also test LAN connection instead of Wifi. To login to Zattoo and use the service flawlessly you need a stable internet connection.
3. Reset your TV to factory defaults. If your Samsung TV is having problems with things like display quality, loading apps or switching between media sources, a factory reset could be in order.