For Apple TV 2 and 3 there is no Zattoo app in the AppStore. You can connect to your Apple TV via AirPlay with your iOS device (minimum requirement 10.3 and higher) to stream Zattoo content. If any issue arises, please go through the following steps:
- Make sure that all your devices are updated to the latest software versions and AirPlay compatible.
- Make sure your Apple TV is on.
- Make sure your devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network and bluetooth is turned on.
- Check restrictions in the AirPlay settings Allow Access on Apple TV.
- If network connection problems occur, please read the following info: Internet tips and Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers
- Please note that the automatic iCloud backup may require a lot of bandwidth. Therefore, we recommend that you disable automatic backup for your iOS device while streaming with Zattoo.
- Delete the Zattoo app, restart your device and reinstall the app.
- Reset your Apple TV to factory defaults: Restore Apple TV to factory settings
For more information, contact Apple Support.
The current Zattoo App version requires iOS 11 and higher. Older iOS versions are no longer supported.
If the problem persists, please contact us via our contact form and send us the following details:
- iPhone/iPad model
- iOS version
- Zattoo App version
- Apple TV version
- Your Zattoo email address
- A detailed error description