A push notification is a message that pops up on your mobile device. In order for a message to be received and displayed, the Zattoo app is not required to be open and you will receive the notification regardless of whether the device's screen is locked. If the option is active in your app, you will receive the latest program tips and infos and convenient updates in real time.
This is how you can activate or deactivate the push notifications on your iPhone / iPad device:
- Go to the Settings on your iPhone/iPad.
- Scroll down to Notification Center.
- Scroll down to the list of Apps and find Zattoo and click on this.
- You can manage the notifications here.
Alternatively you can manage the setting in the Zattoo App on your iOS device:
- Open the Zattoo App.
- Go to Settings.
- Under Notifications you can see an option for Program tips and Infos, which you can activate / deactivate any time.