Version 2.12 | 16.02.2017
- General improvements
Version 2.11 | 15.12.2016
- Improved Recordings view:
- We now use tabs for an easier access to available recordings, and for a clearer distinction between available and scheduled recordings.
- Recordings can now be deleted in the Recordings view (and not only in the Details view). If you accidentally deleted a recording, there is now a new "undo" option.
- You can now pause live TV to resume watching later (Swiss HiQ only)
- Via the new restart button, you can now jump from live TV right to the beginning of the currently airing show. (Germany: for selected channels; Switzerland: all channels but only for HiQ users)
Version 2.10 | 10.10.2016
- TV subtitles are now supported (where available from broadcasters' side)
- A bunch of usability and design improvements following Google's material design guidelines
Version 2.9 | 29.07.2016
- Support of multi-window mode (Android Nougat)
- Improvements to audio channel switching:
* You can now directly select your preferred audio channel from a list
* Re-enabled audio channel switching for Chromecast
Version 2.8 | 06.06.2016
- TV channels and On Demand videos are now included in search results.
- General improvements and smaller bug fixes
Version 2.7 | 22.03.2016
- New: On Demand Service was added
- Redesign of the guide info view
- Chromecast audio/video synchronisation issues were fixed