Version 4.5 | 27.04.2017
- Picture-in-Picture suppport allows to keep the video player always on top of other windows ("compact overlay", requires Windows 10 Creators Update to be installed)
- We have introduced new UI elements and flows while playing ads
Version 4.4 | 14.02.2017
- Added keyboard shortcuts
- Improved the handling and management of favorites (now including the option to reorder favorites)
- Setting to activate recall is now easier to find (moved to Settings) (Swiss HIQ only)
Version 4.3 | 20.12.2016
- Improved Recordings view:
- We now use tabs for an easier access to available recordings, and for a clearer distinction between available and scheduled recordings.
- If you accidentally deleted a recording, there is now a new "undo" option.
- Minor bugfixes
Version 4.0 | 04.08.2016
- Background audio (the stream keeps playing if the app is minimized or if you are playing a game in Xbox)
- Live pause
- Continuous recall
- New navigation menu without hamburger button (desktop only)
- Xbox One support*
*The app will appear in the Xbox One Store sometime during the first weeks of August as Microsoft needs to do a manual process to link the old Xbox App to the new one.
Version 3.5 | 13.04.2016
- The improved Guide allows you to seamlessly swipe or scroll from one day to another
- You can now purchase a Zattoo HiQ subscription directly in the app (Switzerland and Germany only, 1month subscriptions only)
- Recordings can be added directly from program teaser cards (e.g. from the Highlights view)
- Clearer status signalization for scheduled / recorded shows in the program details view