If you have signed up with your Google/Facebook/Amazon/Apple* account and you need a password to use Zattoo on another device, please go through the following steps:
- Go to Forgot Password or click here and enter your Google-/Facebook-/Amazon/Apple email address. Please pay attention to the correct spelling and avoid superfluous characters such as spaces before or after the e-mail address.**
- Check your Inbox and spam folder and open the email Reset your password Zattoo.
- Click on the link recover password.
- Create a new password.
- Your new password can be used for all future logins.
Please not that Sign in with Google/Facebook/Amazon/Apple is still possible.
For all GMAIL users: Our system distinguishes between @gmail.com and @googlemail.com. Please therefore make sure to use exactly the email you are registered with.
**If you signed in with Apple and hid your email address, please contact our support for further help. Use the contact form to send us your randomly created email address, which you will find in your Zattoo app > Account. Please also send us the email address that you want us to store in your Zattoo account instead.
* If your Google-/Facebook-/Amazon email address is inactive and you will not be able to receive the password reset, please contact support for further help: Contact