If you have signed up with your Google/Facebook/Amazon account and you need a password to use Zattoo on another device, please go through the following steps:
- Go to Forgot Password or click here and enter your Google-/Facebook-/Amazon email address. Please pay attention to the correct spelling and avoid superfluous characters such as spaces before or after the e-mail address.*
- Check your Inbox and spam folder and open the email Reset your password Zattoo.
- Click on the link recover password.
- Create a new password.
- You will then be sent an automatically generated email with a link to reset your password (check also your spam / junk folder).
- Click on the link and create a new password, which you can use for future logins.
Note that you can still use your Google-/Facebook-/Amazon-Log-in where this is available.
For all GMAIL users: Our system distinguishes between @gmail.com and @googlemail.com. Therefore, use exactly the email you are registered with.
* If your Google-/Facebook-/Amazon email address is inactive and you will not be able to receive the password reset, please contact support for further help: Contact