If you are experiencing any issues with your Zattoo app on your Apple TV 4, please follow the steps below:
1. Restart you Apple TV:
- Settings > System > Restart
2. Delete the Zattoo app and reinstall it on your device:
- Select Zattoo and press longer on Touch surface.
- Press Play/Pause for options.
- Delete the app.
- Restart your Apple TV and reinstall the app.
- You can find further information here.
3. Update the Software on your Apple TV:
- Navigate to Settings > System > Software Updates > Update Software. If an update is available, please install it. You can find further information here.
4. Reset the Apple TV to default settings:
- Navigate to Settings > System > Reset
5. Check your WLAN-connection.
The app will only work without any problems, if your internet connection is constantly stable. We suggest a LAN-connection (cable connection) in order to insure a stable broadcast especially onto big screens such as Smart TV, Nvidia Shield, Apple TV or Amazon Fire TV. WLAN (wireless connection) can be affected by a variety, sometimes not clearly visible factors and is more susceptable to errors than a cable connection(for details see below).
Please note: users who don't have available cables in their apartment, have the possibility to use a LAN connection through the electricty plug (for example: Powerline Adapter from Devolo or Fritz). Here you can find a comparison of Powerline adapters.
6. In case that these steps do not fix the issue, please contact us here. Please provide us then with the following information:
- Generation of Apple TV
- Zattoo app version
- tvOS version
- Your Zattoo email address
- a detailed error description