To use Zattoo properly on your Apple TV HD / 4K, make sure you have the latest Zattoo app version and tvOS version installed. In addition, we have a few first aid tips to help you solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains.
1. Restart you Apple TV:
- Settings > System > Restart
2. Delete the Zattoo app and reinstall it on your device:
- Select Zattoo and press longer on Touch surface.
- Press Play/Pause for options.
- Delete the app.
- Restart your Apple TV and reinstall the app.
- You can find further information here.
3. Update the Software on your Apple TV:
- Navigate to Settings > System > Software Updates > Update Software. If an update is available, please install it. You can find further information here.
4. Reset the Apple TV to default settings:
- Navigate to Settings > System > Reset
5. Check and optimise your network connection:
For helpful tips, click here.
If the problem remains, please contact us here and send us with the following information:
- Apple TV model
- tvOS version
- Zattoo app version
- Your Zattoo email address
- Description of the exact steps you carried out when the problem occurred. This helps us to identify the problem and to help you as fast as possible.