The latest Zattoo version requires iOS 10.3 and higher. Older iOS versions are no longer supported.
In order to fix an issue with the Zattoo app on your iPhone or iPad, please go through the following steps:
- Check if the iOS version on your device is up-to-date: Settings > General > Software Update. Install an update if available.
- Check if there is an update for the Zattoo app available and install it.
- Deactivate any VPN/proxies.
- Check your internet connection. For more information click here.
- Set Bitrate to low: Settings in your Zattoo App > Default bitrate settings for mobile/WiFi > low
- Delete the Zattoo app, turn off your iPhone/iPad, restart and reinstall the Zattoo app.
If the problem persists, please contact us via our contact form and send us the following details:
- model of your iPhone/iPad
- iOS version
- Zattoo App version
- your Zattoo email address
- a detailed description of the error