In order to fix an issue with the Zattoo app on your iPhone or iPad, please go through the following steps. Try the next solution, if the issue remains.
The latest Zattoo version requires iOS 10.3 and higher. Older iOS versions are no longer supported and issues cannot be fixed.
1. Force quit the app. Close the app by swiping up (double-click the Home button if applicable) and open it again.
2. Restart your device. Then open the Zattoo app to check if it works as expected.
3. Check for updates. Make sure your device has the latest version of iOS and Zattoo.
5. In case of network problems:
- Check your internet connection.
- Set Bitrate to low: Settings in your Zattoo App > Default bitrate settings for mobile/WiFi > low
6. Deactivate VPN apps. If the IP-address is not assigned to the country in which you can use our service or is not clearly identifiable, our service will be blocked and you will receive an error message. Please also restart your router and try again.
7. Deactivate ad blocker. If no stream starts after the ad, disable ad blockers installed on the device.
If the issue is not fixed, please contact us via our contact form and send us the following details: