To use Zattoo properly on your iPhone or iPad, make sure you have the latest app and iOS version installed. In addition, we have a few first aid tips to help you solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains.
The latest Zattoo version requires iOS 13 and higher. Older iOS versions are no longer supported and issues cannot be fixed.
1. Force quit the app. Close the app by swiping up (double-click the Home button if applicable) and open it again.
2. Restart your device. Then open the Zattoo app to check if it works as expected.
3. Check for updates. Install the latest software update for your device and the Zattoo app.
4. Delete and reinstall the Zattoo app from the App Store.
5. In case of network problems:
- Check your internet connection.
- Set Bitrate to low: Settings in your Zattoo App > Default bitrate settings for mobile/WiFi > low
6. Deactivate VPN apps and Private Relay. If the IP-address is not assigned to the country, in which you can use our service or is not clearly identifiable, our service will be blocked and you will receive an error message. Please deactivate and restart your router before trying again.
7. Deactivate ad blocker. If no stream starts after the ad, disable ad blockers installed on the device.
If the issue remains, please contact us via our contact form and send us the following details: