In order to fix an issue in the Zattoo app on your Android smartphone / tablet, please go through the following steps (the steps might vary slightly by device):
1. Clear the app cache to end all processes related to the app:
- Head to the Settings / App Mananger > Apps
- Tap Zattoo TV
- Tap Force Quit
- Tap Cache > Clear cache
2. Reinstall the Zattoo app:
- Uninstall the App (Settings > Apps > Zattoo TV > Uninstall)
- Restart your device.
- Reinstall the App again from the Store (Google Play > Zattoo Live TV)
3. Delete app data:
- Go to settings
- Tap Zattoo
- Delete App Data
4. Set Bitrate to low:
- Go to settings in your Zattoo App
- Bitrate settings for mobile and WLAN > low
- Close app completely (not just push it into the background) and start it again.
5. Update software on your device, if available.
6. Make sure you use no proxy or VPN on your device. If Zattoo cannot identify your IP-address, the service will be blocked.
7. Deactivate adblocker on your device.
If you still need help as the issue is not being fixed, please contact our support here and provide us with the following information:
- Zattoo app version
- Android version
- Zattoo email address
- detailed error description