To use Zattoo properly on your Android TV device, please go through the following steps in order to get troubleshooting help and to solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains.
1. Uninstall / Install the Zattoo App:
- Delete App:Apps > Get more Apps > My Apps > Zattoo TV-Streaming > Uninstall
- Reinstall the App:Apps >SelectZattoo TV-Streaming > Download
2. Firmware update:
This step might vary depending on your TV: Settings > Update software.
3. Check and optimise your network connection:
For helpful tips, click here.
4. Reset factory settings:
Please follow the instruction manual or FAQ article from the respective manufacturers support site in order to perform a reset to factory settings.
If the problem remains, please contact us here and send us the following information:
- TV model (according to label on the backside of the TV)
- Firmware version
- Android version
- Zattoo app version
- Your Zattoo email address
- Description of the exact steps you carried out when the problem occurred. This helps us to identify the problem and to help you as fast as possible.
Article is closed for comments.