To use the Zattoo app properly on Windows Computer, make sure you have the latest app and Edge browser version installed. In addition, we have a few first aid tips to help you solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains.
1. Browser update: As the Windows app is web-based, please make sure that your browser is up-to-date. This can be checked here.
2. Manage DRM content and plugins:
In Edge type chrome://components/ into the address bar and press enter. Check if the component Widevine Content Decryption Module is listed. If not, please download the latest browser version.
3. Delete Cookies and Cache:
For an instruction, click here.
4. Delete the Zattoo app
5. Reset your Microsoft Store.
This is how to:
Go to Settings:
- Open Apps
- Open the Start Menu and click on the Settings icon. Next, click on System and then on Apps & features in the left panel.
- Click on Store / New: Microsoft Store > "Advanced options" > "Reset"
This clears the cache and should fix any problems. Restart your computer.
6. Reinstall the Zattoo app here.
7. Check and optimise your network connection:
For helpful tips, click here.
If the problem remains, please contact our customer support using this contact form and send us the information:
- Zattoo app version
- Operating system version
- Zattoo email address
- Description of the exact steps you carried out when the problem occurred. This helps us to identify the problem and to help you as fast as possible.