Unfortunately, there is no Sleep Timer that you can activate directly via the Zattoo app. However, there are some alternatives available. Get an overview here:
Sleep Timer on iOS:
On the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you don't need an additional application. Apple has already integrated a sleep timer. This is how to activate it:
- Open the Clock app and switch to the Timer category below.
- Tap "When Timer Ends" in the middle of the screen.
- Activate the option "Stop playing" and tap "Set" in the upper right corner.
- Set time and tap "Start" button.
- As soon as the timer has stopped, Zattoo will be stopped.
Sleep Timer on Android:
For Android smartphones and tablets, you can find numerous sleep timer apps in the Play Store, e.g. Sleep Timer from Baylife.
Sleep Timer on Windows:
The easiest way to make it work is with an additional program. SleepTimer Ultimate simply shuts down your computer when the timer has run out. Alternatively, you can do without any software and create a shutdown timer for windows. This article shows you how.
Sleep Timer on Smart TV:
In view of the large number of products, we recommend to look into the settings or manual of your TV, in order to see if and how sleep timer can be activated.