If you experience problems with the Zattoo app on a Sky TV stick, please follow these steps:
1. Force the app to close.
- Go to Settings and then to Apps - here you can find all apps installed on your Sky TV Stick.
- Select the Zattoo app with the remote control.
- Then select the Force close option.
2. Uninstall the Zattoo App and reinstall it:
- Go to Settings and then to Apps - here you will find all apps installed on the Sky TV Stick.
- Select the Zattoo App with the remote control.
- In the new window select the option Uninstall app.
- You may be asked again if you really want to remove the app. Confirm this and the app will be removed from your Sky stick.
3. Update the software from your Sky TV stick
To get the most out of your TV stick, we recommend that you always make sure you have the latest firmware and software updates installed. The firmware and software updates bring features that will improve the performance of your TV Stick, error corrections, etc.
This is how it works: Settings > System > Software Updates.
4. If the steps did not help, please send us a detailed problem description via our contact form.
If you generally experience problems with your Sky TV stick (independent from the Zattoo app), please have a look at the troubleshooting steps directly on the Sky support page here.