If you want to use Zattoo as your TV provider, you can easily set it up when you set up your Panasonic TV. Here we show you the steps how to do it.
1. Turn on the TV, set language and country:
2. Then you will be asked to select your environment:
3. Next step is to connect your TV to the internet:
4. Select the TV signal - if you want to use Zattoo, please select the IP-TV option:
5. It will search for Operator Apps - please select Zattoo TV Streaming:
7. Now you will be able to login/register to Zattoo, just click the TV button on your remote control or select Zattoo icon on home screen.
8. If you did not complete the step with installing Zattoo app when you set up your TV, you can install Zattoo OpApp afterwards. Here you can find instructions on how to do this.