On LG models from 2016 (webOS 3.x and newer) the supported Zattoo app is available for download within Germany and Switzerland. In Austria, the minimum requirement is webOS 4.x and higher.
The app is not supported on devices with webOS 2.x and older.
To use Zattoo properly on your LG Smart TV, make sure you have the latest app and firmware version installed. In addition, we have a few first aid tips to help you solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains:
1. Software update:
- Settings > All Settings > General > About this TV > Software Version > Update Software
- In the settings you can also activate the option Automatic Updates.
2. Delete the Zattoo app and install it again:
- LG Content Store > Apps > My Apps > Delete > Select the app > Confirm deletion
- LG Content Store > Search > Zattoo > Install App
3. Check and optimise your network connection:
For helpful tips, click here.
4. Reset to factory settings
- Settings > Options > Factory Settings
If the problem remains, please contact us by using our contact form and send us the following information:
- TV model
- Installed firmware version
- Zattoo App Version
- Your Zattoo email address
- Description of the exact steps you carried out when the problem occurred. This helps us to identify the problem and to help you as fast as possible.