If you have any problems using Chromecast with your iPhone or iPad, please proceed as follows:
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast device.
- Reboot the Chromecast by unplugging it from the power source, waiting one minute, and plugging it back in or by rebooting through Google Home App: Reboot your Chromecast device.
- Install available software updates for the Zattoo app and your mobile device.
- In case of poor stream quality, use the 50Hz mode: Set up 50Hz mode.
- Update Chromecast to the latest software version: Update Chromecast
- If no Zattoo app Update is available, delete the app, turn off your device, and reinstall the Zattoo app after restarting the device.
- If the issue persists, factory reset the device and set it up again: Factory reset Chromecast.
- For more information on Chromecast help, click here.
- Helpful hints and tips for optimal Internet reception and better WLAN reception can be found here.
- For instructions on how to set up your Chromecast, click here: iPhone and iPad.
If the issue persists, contact us by this contact form and send us the following information:
- Device model
- iOS version
- Zattoo app version
- Chromecast generation
- Cast version
- Detailed description on error
- Your Zattoo email address