To use Zattoo properly on your Xiaomi Mi Box, make sure you have the latest Zattoo app and Android version installed. In addition, we have a few first aid tips to help you solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains.
1. Reinstall the Zattoo App
- Delete App: Settings > Apps > Zattoo TV > Uninstall
- Restart Xiaomi Mi Box: Settings > About > Restart
- Reinstall the App: Apps > Select Zattoo and download
2. Firmware update:
- Settings > About > System update > Check for update
3. Clear cache and data:
- Settings > Apps > Zattoo TV > Clear cache/Clear data
4. Check and optimise your network connection:
For helpful tips, click here.
5. Reset to factory settings:
- Settings > Storage & reset > Factory data reset
If the problem remains, please contact us here and send us the following information:
- Xiaomi Mi Box
- Android Version
- Zattoo App Version
- Your Zattoo email address
- Description of the exact steps you carried out when the problem occurred. This helps us to identify the problem and to help you as fast as possible.
Article is closed for comments.