Chromecast is supported for the Zattoo App on iOS devices. Cast is not supported in iOS browsers. Please note that the minimum requirement is Chromecast 2nd generation and higher. Chromecast 1st generation is not supported.
If you have any problems using Chromecast with your iPhone or iPad, please proceed as follows:
- Make sure your mobile device or tablet is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast device.
- Reboot the Chromecast by unplugging it from the power source, waiting one minute, and plugging it back in or by rebooting through Google Home App: Reboot your Chromecast device.
- Install available software updates for the Zattoo app and your mobile device.
- In case of poor stream quality, use the 50Hz mode: Set up 50Hz mode.
- Update Chromecast to the latest software version: Update Chromecast
- If no Zattoo app Update is available, delete the app, turn off your device, and reinstall the Zattoo app after restarting the device.
- If the issue persists, factory reset the device and set it up again: Factory reset Chromecast.
- For more information on Chromecast help, click here.
- Helpful hints and tips for optimal Internet reception and better WLAN reception can be found here.
- For instructions on how to set up your Chromecast, click here: iPhone and iPad.
If the issue persists, contact us by this contact form and send us the following information:
- Device model
- iOS version
- Zattoo app version
- Chromecast generation
- Cast version
- Detailed description on error
- Your Zattoo email address
Article is closed for comments.