If you have any problems using Chromecast with your Windows or macOS computer/laptop, please proceed as follows:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast device.
- Minimum requirement is Chromecast 2nd generation and higher.
- Reboot the Chromecast by unplugging it from the power source, waiting one minute, and plugging it back in or by rebooting through Google Home App: Reboot your Chromecast device.
- Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. This can be checked here.
- Clear cookies and cache and restart your device.
- In case of poor stream quality, use the 50Hz mode: Set up 50Hz mode.
- Update Chromecast to the latest software version: Update Chromecast
- If the issue persists, factory reset the device and set it up again: Factory reset Chromecast.
- For more information on Chromecast help, click here.
- Here you'll find further information on what you need to cast Zattoo from your browser Chrome to your TV screen.
- Helpful hints and tips for optimal Internet reception and better WLAN reception can be found here.
If the issue persists, contact us by this contact form and send us the following information:
- Windows Firmware version/macOS version
- Google Chrome version
- Chromecast generation
- Cast version
- Detailed description on error
- Your Zattoo email address