In order to fix an issue in your Zattoo app on Windows, please go through the following steps in
order to get troubleshooting help. Try the next solution, if the issue remains:
1. Browser update: Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. This can be checked here.
2. Manage DRM content and plugins:
In Edge type chrome://components/ into the address bar and press enter. Check if the component Widevine Content Decryption Module is listed. If not, please download the latest browser version.
3. Cookies und Cache löschen - klicke auf deinen Browser:
4. Delete the Zattoo app
5. Reset your Microsoft Store.
This is how to:
Go to Settings:
- Open Apps
- Open the Start Menu and click on the Settings icon. Next, click on System and then on Apps & features in the left panel.
- Click on Store / New: Microsoft Store > "Advanced options" > "Reset"
This clears the cache and should fix any problems. Restart your computer.
6. Reinstall the Zattoo app here.
If you still encounter issues, please contact our customer support using this contact form and provide us with the following information:
- Zattoo app version
- Operating system version
- Zattoo email address
- Detailed error description with steps to reproduce the error
Article is closed for comments.