If you have problems using a Chromecast device to show Zattoo in a Chrome tab on your TV, go through the following steps to troubleshoot. Please note the minimum requirements:
- Windows 7 and higher, OS X 10 and higher
- Latest Chrome browser version
- Chromecast (2nd generation and higher)
Steps to troubleshoot:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast device.
- Reboot the Chromecast by unplugging it from the power source, waiting one minute, and plugging it back in or by rebooting through Google Home App: Reboot your Chromecast device.
- Make sure that your browser is up-to-date. This can be checked here.
- Clear cookies and cache and restart your device.
- In case of poor stream quality, use the 50Hz mode: Set up 50Hz mode.
- Update Chromecast to the latest software version: Update Chromecast
- If the issue persists, factory reset the device and set it up again: Factory reset Chromecast.
- For more information on Chromecast help, click here.
- Here you'll find further information on what you need to cast Zattoo from your browser Chrome to your TV screen.
- Helpful hints and tips for optimal Internet reception and better WLAN reception can be found here.
If the issue persists, contact us using our contact form and send us the following information:
- Windows Firmware version/macOS version
- Google Chrome version
- Chromecast generation
- Cast version
- Detailed error description error
- Your Zattoo email address