To use Zattoo properly on your Fire tablet, make sure you have the latest Zattoo app and Fire OS versions installed. In addition, we have a few first aid tips to help you solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains.
Restart your Fire Tablet:
- Press and hold the power button for up to three seconds until you see a shutdown request message.
- Select OK and your device turns off.
- Press the power button for two to three seconds to turn it back on.
Force close the Zattoo app on your Fire Tablet:
- Select Apps & Games or Apps & Notifications from the Settings menu.
- Select Manage All Applications (if shown), then select the Zattoo app.
- Select Force Stop.
Clear App Cache and Data on your Fire Tablet:
- Open the Settings menu.
- Select Apps & Notifications.
- Select Manage All Applications or See all ... apps and choose the Zattoo app.
- Select Storage, tap to Clear Data or Clear Storage, then Clear Cache.
Uninstall the Zattoo App from your Fire Tablet:
- On the Games & Apps tab, select Library.
- Locate the Zattoo app and select [...].
- Select Manage All Applications and select the Zattoo app.
- Select Delete from Device.
Reinstall the Zattoo App on your Fire Tablet:
- Select Games & Apps or open the Apps or Games app.
- Select the Zattoo app from your Library to download it or search for the Zattoo app in the Store.
Check and optimise your network connection:
For helpful tips, clickhere.
In case that these steps do not fix the issue, please contact us here. Please send us the following information:
- Fire Tablet Generation
- Zattoo App Version
- Fire OS Software Version
- Your Zattoo email address
- Description of the exact steps you carried out when the problem occurred. This helps us to identify the problem and to help you as fast as possible.
Article is closed for comments.