On Panasonic TVs from 2017 with VIERA connect, the Zattoo App is available for download within Germany and Switzerland. The model GX700 (2019) is not supported. Find a list of all supported device models here.
To use Zattoo properly on your Panasonic TV, make sure you have the latest app and firmware version installed. In addition, we have a few first aid tips to help you solve minor problems directly. Please go through these steps one by one and try the next one if the issue remains:
1. Firmware update.
- Menu > Setup > Software update
2. Uninstall / install the app
- Press the menu button on the remote control Select Setup.
- Press the right arrow key, then go to IPTV Installation > OK
- Select Zattoo TV Streaming >OK
- Select Uninstall.
- Press the Home button on the remote control, select Zattoo and follow the next steps.
3. Check and optimise your network connection:
For helpful tips, click here.
4. Reset to factory setting.
- Menu > Setup > Factory settings
More information on how to set up your TV can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ5kNNH9p5U&feature=emb_logo
If the problem remains, please contact us here and send us the following information:
- TV model
- Firmware-/software version
- Zattoo app version
- Your Zattoo email address
- Description of the exact steps you carried out when the problem occurred. This helps us to identify the problem and to help you as fast as possible.