The new advertising will only be displayed to Zattoo Premium users on all reception channels when
- watch a replay show
- watch a program that has already started from the beginning
- watch a recorded program within the first 7 days.
- press live pause in live, replay or recordings.
There are the following three different forms of advertising:
- Start Ads: A maximum 7-second commercial at the beginning of a program in the replay.
- Fast Forward Ads: A commercial when fast forward is pressed during linear advertising. Here the user is shown an advertising clip with a maximum length of 130 seconds (max. 210 seconds/hour). The program then jumps to the end of the linear commercial and the program can continue.
- Pause Ads: A static ad when pausing a show on live or time-shifted TV.
Zattoo does not benefit from advertising revenues. They go directly to the broadcasters.