In order to stream Zattoo with your Android device using Chromecast you will need:
- An Android smartphone or tablet (recommended are Android versions 4.x and higher; the functionality is however also available for Android verion 2.2 and higher)
- The Chromecast app, which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store
- The Chromecast Stick
If you already have the app installed, please complete the following steps:
- Stick the Chromecast Stick in to your HDMI port on your TV device and connect to the WiFi network (more details are available here). If you encounter issues during this step, please check here, which routers are compatible with Chromecast and which issues are common when connecting to a WiFi network.
- Open the Zattoo app on your smartphone/tablet and select the show you want to watch, then click the Cast symbol.
- In order to disconnect the stream, click the Cast symbol again.