Chromecast allows you to stream from your mobile device to your TV.
- Android smartphone/tablet 5 or later
- Latest version of the Google Home App - download available in your App Store
- Chromecast device (2nd generation and higher)
- Screen with HDMI input
- Stable internet connection
Please find the detailed instruction how to set up your Chromecast device in the Google Help center here.
- Open the Zattoo app on your smartphone/tablet and select a show.
- Either tap on the cast icon or swipe up to connect to Chromecast. In case several Chromecast devices are installed, choose the one you want to stream to: Where to stream.
- The stream loads and starts.
- To disconnect tap cast icon or swipe down.
Article is closed for comments.