Chromecast allows you to stream from your mobile device to your TV.
- iPhone/iPad with iOS 10.3 or later
- Latest version of the Google Home App - download available in your App Store
- Chromecast device (min. 2nd generation)
- Screen with HDMI input
- An internet connection
Please find the detailed instruction how to set up your Chromecast device in the Google Help center here.
- Open the Zattoo app on your iPad/iPhone and select a show.
- Either tap on the cast icon or swipe up to connect to Chromecast. In case several Chromecast devices are installed, choose the one you want to stream to: Where to stream.
- The stream loads and starts.
- To disconnect tap cast icon or swipe down.
Article is closed for comments.