If you want to stream Zattoo via Chromecast using your PC/Mac you will need updated Chrome browser (here downloaden). Below next steps to follow:
- Plug one of the USB power cable into your Chromecast and the other end into a free USB power cord on your TV (or into the power supply and into a power outlet). Plug your Chromecast into any HDMI input on your TV. After this connect Chromecast to your Wi-Fi network (more details here). Should you experience any difficulties please look here for more information regarding compatible routers and troubleshooting.
- To use Chromecast with your PC/Mac you will also need Google Cast extension. You can download it here.
- Here you will also find more instructions how to install Google Cast extension.
- Please make sure that your PC/Mac is connected to the same Wi-Fi as your Chromecast, go to http://zattoo.com via Chrome browser and login to your Zattoo account.
- Choose the show you want to stream and then the cast icon above in browser or below in Zattoo player:
6. When casting Zattoo player will remain grey:
7. To disconnect please go to the Cast icon above and disconnect: