With Chromecast you can stream Chrome directly from your browser to your TV. To set up Chromecast on a computer is no longer supported. You need a mobile device and the Google Home App for Android and iOS. If you've already set up your Chromecast on a mobile device, make sure that all devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
This is what you need:
- Windows 7 and higher, OS X 10 and higher
- Latest Chrome browser version
- Chromecast (2nd generation and higher)
- Screen with HDMI input
- Internet connection
This is how to cast:
- Set up your Chromecast on a mobile Android and iOS device.
- Connect your computer to the same network as your Chromecast.
- Open, update or download Chrome Browser on your computer.Open Zattoo.com and log in.
Select TV show and click the cast icon in the player > the Zattoo player will transfer to your screen.
- To disconnect click the Cast icon and disconnect.
Article is closed for comments.